Mathematician | Problem Solver | Tech Enthusiast
Email: amy [dot] louise [dot] glen [at] icloud.com
I am currently a member of the following societies and groups.
- Australian Mathematical Society – AustMS (since 2003)
- AustMS Women in Mathematics Special Interest Group (since 2012)
- Combinatorial Mathematics Society of Australasia (Life Member)
I also have on-going involvement with these societies/groups in the following capacities.
- Web Editor for AustMS WIMSIG (since early 2013)
- Council Member of the CMSA (since 2014)
- Member of AustMS Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Committee (since 2018)
- Australian Ambassador for the International Mathematical Union’s Committee for Women in Mathematics (since 2020)
- Incoming Chair of AustMS Fellowship Committee (2021)
Past roles on committees and councils include:
- Vice President of the CMSA (2018-2020)
- Chair of AustMS Student Conference Support Committee (2018)
- Chair of Judging Panel for CMSA Anne Penfold Street Student Prize (2017)
- Council of the AustMS, Ordinary Member (2013-2015)
- Exec. Committee of AustMS WIMSIG, Ordinary Member (2013-2014)
- Ultra Running
- ElliptiGO (standup cycling)
- Tech (in particular, Apple stuff and smart home devices)
- Music: alternative/indie/electronica/Australian/Icelandic (see Last.fm)
Note: For a number of reasons (particularly privacy concerns), you will not find me on Facebook.
Last Updated: August 27, 2021